Σάββατο 3 Νοεμβρίου 2012

I love Fall

 I <3 FALL

There's a tag this month on youtube and it's called i <3 fall.Since fall is propably my favourite season, i thought it would be nice to make this tag through my blog!

  • Favourite Lip Product



 Following the trend my favourite lip products are all in berry shades.


  • Favourite Nail Polish


Fall colours like green and brown, some neutrals and a pop of colour.



  • Favourite Candle




These candles are from Ikea.I love their smells and i think they give the perfect fall sense!
The white one smells like vanilla and the brown one like panna cotta!

  • Favourite Drink



For fall i like any coffe with caramel flavor and espresso.
From Starbucks i love the classic cappuccino!

  • Favourite Scarf



Leopard,skulls and tribal.


  • Favourite Shoe

Since the weather here isn't that cold yet a pair of ballet flats and a pair of boots are perfect for walking in the city.

  • General Favourites

Lauren Conrad's book,lip balm and arm candy.




Kisses,Iliana <3

3 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο το blog σου Iliana!I love berry shades on lipsticks sssssssssso much!!
    xxx
    Dena

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. πολύ χαριτωμένο blog.
    Τέλεια βερνίκια και ίσως το πιο όμορφο δαχτυλίδι που έχω δει!!!:);)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή